I’m firing up this LocavOregon site again to complement my other writing. I’ve been doing many reviews that don’t quite fit into my Sustainable Foods niche on Examiner.com as they deal more with restaurants and food events. Here is a round-up of my recent forays into the Portland food scene:
- Chef’s Week PDX Hearth and Turf Dinner at Ava Gene’s
- Life of Pie wood-fired pizza in North Portland
- Willem’s on Main brings great food to downtown Vancouver, WA.
- Nicky Farms brings sustainable and humanely harvested game meat to local area chefs and the public.
- In the Kitchen with Sarah Schafer of Irving Street Kitchen: making her famous fried chicken and more, via Portland Food Adventures.
I can also be found on Facebook at @Locavoregon and Twitter @Locavoregon.